Hey

Welcome to my blog!
please leave me a comment, tell me what you think. cya later!
*Lissa

Friday, August 3, 2007

What I did

Tuesday I watched Open Season. It was pretty good, a funny movie. Wednesday I watch High School Musical, have you seen it? lol its a new Disney series. The sec. movie is coming out in about 2 weeks. Thursday I saw Jump In. it has a good plot line, yeah...another disney movie.
Last week I got to buy the Eragon movie. I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out. The movie didn't make alot, but thats thanks to the director, lol if it had come out a different time, and had a different director it probably would have made more. The author said that if the 1st movie made alot they could make a 2 one, so I'm not sure if they'll make a 2 one. I hope they do.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I have watched open season and HSM. They are some pretty neat movies. Yesterday my dad rented some more movies: unaccompanied minors, Meet the robinsons and air buddies.